Channer Corporation has provided quality electrical wire leads and harnesses to numerous industires since 1956. We began as a small job shop in Highland Park Illinois. Thoughout the years Channer has continued to grow, by adding products and services to meet our customer’s changing needs. Our commitment to growth and quality resulted in the relocation fo the Channer facility to Lake Forest, Illinois. In 1995 we had a 38,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility built to accomdate our sales growth as well as our cutomer’s growth.